Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

wtf?

5/5

Mrs Fatt Mrs Fatt

well done

The only time i laughed was at the beginning with the talking weight scale. I think this movie would be a lot better if you filled it with a lot more scenes like that

Badass Gladiator Rage Badass Gladiator Rage

hey guys

I think its safe to say that the subplot of this story is that the red baron stole the scythe girls dildo and she came back to get it at the end

Food We Eat Food We Eat

hahahaha hilarious near the end

..when that guy was like "fuck you mom, get me another xbox game"

|~Love Me Forever~| |~Love Me Forever~|

Kind of cheesy, but I enjoyed it

I really thought that these were the best non-traced drawings that I've seen anime style in flash, so keep improving your skills.

I'm amazed at how the heck you were able to accomplish this in 3.5 days though! One last question, what the heck is red bull, will it make me superman too? :D

SpikeVallentine responds:

red bull is my favorate energy drink. it taste really attractive. and the can looks really cool too. the can has really good color's / design. and the name sounds cool. so i love it's personality and physical attraction.

Dashing in a frozen still world; the pace of passion.

I'm gona sleep now, cause i been animating for 20 hours straight. I'll sleep for 5 hours in a frozen city, then i'll wake up and finish the animation . ^_^

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Wow, I cant believe this

This flash is so good, it makes me shiver. I can't even imagine the amount of time and effort put into this. I loved the scripting, as it sounded exactly like a cartoon.

Valentine '29 Valentine '29

I havent seen anything this good in a loong time

This was amazing, it used about every single effect in flash that I could think of. The scripting and directing, including use of music, was excellent. I don't think I could ever make anything this good.

It felt like I was watching a movie, to make this effect is a big accomplishment, I hope to see future submissions like this.

5/5

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

I thought it was pretty good

It could have been better though. I thought of doing a music video on this song before, I had some great ideas abut it and I had a complete different feeling and image in my head when I was listening to the song.

I think I'm kind of disappointed that it wasn't as good as I thought it could have, oh well. Tbh, its a better experience just to close your eyes and imagine the scenery by yourself when you are listening to it... much better experience, lol.

As for the drawings themselves, I thought Eviludy was the most talented(man, you sure are a good drawer). I guess the rest was ok, but it kind of dragged on a little too much and Eviludy kept using the exact same scene multiple times, I guess it IS a long song after all.

Anyway, enough of my ranting, good luck with future flashes! ;)

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

That was truly amazing

I've never expected the standards for flash movies to go up this high,
but this is simply amazing. Everything was actually perfect. I can't believe I missed this piece of work.

AniMSN 72 AniMSN 72

lmao, emoticons at battle

I foudn the concept of having the emoticon faces as the characters really funny the whole way through. Im kind of disappointed that the flash movie did not finish(i understand that the size limit restricts), but i was also very entertained by this piece, godo job.